Friday, June 26, 2009

The Legend Lives On

A tribute to Michael Joseph Jackson... The King of Pop... The legend...


His amazing dance moves, mesmerizing voice, wow... I was carried away when I first watched the video of the blockbuster 'Thriller'. His fame hit the entire universe with songs like 'Bad', 'Beat It', 'Heal the World' and 'Billie Jean'. He proved himself to be the King... The mighty one...
Mike, we 'Remember the Time' and 'The way you made us feel' with your fantastic songs...
May your soul rest in peace.

SSN

3 comments:

  1. It's still difficult to wrap my head around the fact that he's gone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i remember my days as a kid..... when i was 10.... my dad bought me two CD's.... one was MJ's Bad and the other was AC/DC's "blow up your video". I still remember every word and beat in that whole CD....

    MJ... u were my childhood hero...... i never wanted to believe any of those allegations they put on u..... U will be remembered for all the right reasons...... I wanted to be there for one of ur shows..... i wasn't tat lucky after all......

    ReplyDelete
  3. As u tried to heal this world into a better place for u and for me and the entire human race, it was neva been possible...
    But now i guess u hav reached a better place leaving us in the sinful world all alone. Meet u soon in the better place michael! :( RIP MJ

    ReplyDelete