Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Thinking like a geek

1)
Name: Sharmi S Nair
Address: 148.167.1.10


2)
Ramanyan would not have existed if Raavan was not a Windows user.

Raavan: Marry me
Sita: Loser!
Raavan: SUDO Marry me
Sita: <3


3)
God's resume:
Name: God
Project done: Universe Management
Paper presented: Solving any given problem in O(1) time
Technology: Cloud computing

4)

Real geek:
- Hobby: Embedding NP Complete Problems in Restaurant orders
- Productive day dreams: I should SSH to that machine with root privileges so that I can edit the file permissions for me to access it and get the MD5 Hashcode of the file and encrypt it with RSA and tar it to my machine and then............



SSN

P.S. Waiting for 'Geek Hero Comics' to break from the loop

2 comments:

  1. Wow!! Fantastic !! Awesome !!
    ---------------------------------
    Sharmi : "comment on blog".
    Kishore : "No i am busy".
    Sharmi : SUDO comment "Wow!! Fantastic !! Awesome !!"
    Kishore: Done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats geek hero comic style of saying how much you got obsessed with "Geek Hero Comics" :).

    ReplyDelete