Thursday, July 1, 2010

Random Stuff

  • June 2010- A very busy month! Full of shopping for the day. Got my wedding silk saree from Kumaran Silks and I would recommend this shop for their nice silk sarees collection they've got for this month. 

  • Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows official theatrical trailer is out in youtube. Too much of sound effects (as expected) ! Dialogues were very limited and the only one worth mentioning is -
         Lord V: Why do you live?
         Harry: Because i have something worth living for!

And this movie is going to be in 3D too. Waiting for the movie :)




  • 'I Hate Luv Storys' game launch promotional event was a success and Sonam Kapoor was looking too good in her French connection floral top with cropped pant and nice bag. Well these days I have started admiring her sense of style! 




1st Photo: nowrunning.com
2nd Photo: www.wireimage.com


SSN

1 comment:

  1. I like Sonam Kapoor too :) She once called herself the 'vile parle brat' and I loved her role in Delhi 6 :)

    ReplyDelete