Thursday, November 21, 2013

From 1 B.C. to 1 A.D.

It has been two years since my last update in this blog. Lots of events and updates to share! Lots of travel, then pregnancy, holding my twin babies, post-pregnancy blues, keeping up with my career, the list goes on. It has been a roller-coaster ride, I should say!
Life is totally different now- I am in my A.D. phase now, "After Delivery" that is. My B.C. (Before Children) was pretty much packed with days which had no proper routine and we had the freedom to go-anywhere-anytime without much of planning. All I had to do was grab was my favorite handbag and a matching pair of shoes. But now, who cares about matching shoes for the diaper bag that I carry around! I barely fit into my old clothes! Life is really busy with my office work and chores at home. I sometimes wonder what I used to do with all this time earlier. And my experienced friends say that it will never settle down and is going to be an uphill. Though it scared me initially, I have started to make peace with this fact. Since then, I am enjoying this life.


When you are asked if you can do a job, tell 'em, 'Certainly I can!' Then get busy and find out how to do it.   - Theodore Roosevelt

Hoping to make more posts.

SSN

2 comments: