Thursday, October 15, 2015

What I have been upto...

Looking at a lot of old photographs, I realized that I am not the same person as I was 5 years ago. I believe I am stronger now and I have never felt more alive before; Thanks to all my ups and lows in recent years which I think should be the reason for this feeling. Well I suppose there comes a time when every person in the planet has this sort of realization. Here are my lessons -

* Travelling is the best treat of life. Meeting new people with different cultural background can teach few of life's greatest lessons. I think I became a lot open-minded than before after meeting a lot of interesting people.
The 12 Apostles

* Learn to say "No". I have noticed a lot of us, especially women, try hard to align with the so-called social rules. I used to be one such person who tried so hard to satisfy a lot of people. But then I realized it is never possible to convince everyone as there is always someone who is unhappy with any decision I make.
Mind your own business
 
* Learn to accept everyone's flaws including my own. This is easily said than done. I am still working on this one but it gives a lot of peace when I try to accept things the way they are and move forward.

But don't kill anyone out of frustration

* Finally, eat and sleep well even if the world is falling apart.

but not at the same time

It has been a while since I have been actively updating my blog. But I hope to do some posts on cooking some easy recipes in the coming days. Watch this space!

SSN

No comments:

Post a Comment